[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to Start 3 RB's, Gore, MJD, LJ and Hightower, Help me Decide!

dfine

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

I have to start 3 RB's each week. Out of these 4, which 3 to start.

Gore vs Jets(I know the experts don't like Gore this week, but he has been so good at home this year scoring a TD in every game but 1 )

LJ at Denver (Did have earlier in the season 198 and 2 TD's against them)

Maurice Jones Drew at Chicago(This does look like the worst matchup of the bunch, but my daughter told me he was going to have a good game this week. Last time she told me to start a player, was when MJD was playing Tenn. Of course I didn't start MJD, even though she said he was going to do real well, and of course he did. By the way, my daughter is 8 years old. For some reason she has been right with all her projections. Go figure. I really think she just likes the name of certain players.)

Finally we got Tim Hightower vs St Louis ( I know he did well the first time around, and on paper it looks like a great matchup, but I really have seen a lot from him lately to trust him. But he could get a couple of TD's.

Which 3 of the 4 would you start? Rate from Best to Worst. I was leaning towards LJ, Gore and MJD. But everyone is so high on Hightower this week, I don't know what to do.

givens:

You have to go with larry Johnson against Denver. He owns them.

MJD is a must play. (I am a Bear fan). The Bears may show up or may not.

If they shut down the run, he will get some passes. MJD will get points either way.

I have him in my lineup.

The word is that Gore is better at home. He is a worthy start.

The Jets D is tough on the run.

But Hightower has some upwards potential. St Louis is bad on the run.

You may get a big surprize going with Hightower. Side note, there has been talk about

the cardinals having issues running the ball. This is your gamblers choice. They will have to

be covering Warner. I would gamble with Hightower. I have Warner. He will light them up.

Arizona knows they need to work their running game.