[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Turkeys! The 100 Worst Movies of 2008

driveby

The thing that annoyed me about Wanted, was that it was so close to actually being a really good movie. The characters were decent, the action scenes were very good (better than I expected at least), and the actors all did well... The story just let them all down. I never read that comic so I have no idea how close it was to the original material but I really think they could have taken this movie and made it much better. Too bad really as I wanted to like this movie most of the way through it. The ending just got lame and it didn't finish as good of a story as it started.

I can see this viewpoint. I thought with this movie it was less about the story and more about the journey/action. (I mean, a loom that tells you who to kill? :wacko: ) I just remember coming out of the theater thoroughly entertained despite the questionable world the movie set up.

That's how Eagle Eye is. The 1st 30-45minutes you are entertained then you get bored and very disappointed.

The firts 30-45 minutes might have been entertaining had I not seen that whole part in the trailer. What was left was a weak excuse for a movie and a boring one at that.