[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help again guys

Cowboyz1

I posted here when I needed to buy equipment for record our Church Services and you guys were a great help. I ended up getting the Sony HDR-CX12 High Definition Camcorder and it works awesome. However, the zoom mic works fine when I am zoomed in on the speaker however when I pan out the sound does the same. I need to get a wireless lapel mic and reciever kit. The sound system is not ours and I don't want to mess with it. I would like to get a wireless mic kit so that I can mic the speaker and plug the reciever into the camera on Sundays so the sound stays the same. The camera is capable of recording in 5.1 dolby surround which is native recording.

Can you guys point me in the right direction to get this stuff. Thanks in advance for your help. You guys have always been great so thanks a bunch.

I would like to stay under $100 bucks and would like to be around $60 if possible. I saw one for about $59 for the mic, reciever that fits on the belt, and the other recieve thing that has antennas and plugs into the camera. But I have know Idea what is good and what is bad.

Atomic HELP!

This system is a tad out of your price range, but would do the trick nicely. Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System. Personally, I would not go farther down the food chain than this with wireless stuff, but you'll have to get what you feel comfortable with. Good luck.

Edited by Kid Cid

This system is a tad out of your price range, but would do the trick nicely. Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System. Personally, I would not go farther down the food chain than this with wireless stuff, but you'll have to get what you feel comfortable with. Good luck.

Thanks kid.