[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help Out In South Africa

Timmypg

A good friend of mine is trying to raise money so she can help out in South Africa. She needs to raise $2,295 by June 22nd. Right now she only has $300 but she has a few little things setup to help her earn more. Due to the economy she understands that a lot of people can't donate but $2,295 doesn't seem impossible. If you can give anything it will be greatly appreciated.

For more information on the cause or to donate goto: http://donations.globalvolunteers.org/gvs/...d=72&uid=88

Thanks!

I will definitely spread the word...

we need to be doing more work like this rather than getting a new car or cell phone every six months...

but other people seem to think that "I should be able to do what I want with my heard earned money".....yet there are people that just simply aren't eating and our recession is more like what their utopia would be....

we need more action like this done...

I will definitely spread the word...

we need to be doing more work like this rather than getting a new car or cell phone every six months...

but other people seem to think that "I should be able to do what I want with my heard earned money".....yet there are people that just simply aren't eating and our recession is more like what their utopia would be....

we need more action like this done...

Thanks & I agree completely.

but other people seem to think that "I should be able to do what I want with my heard earned money"

Well, I for one definitely think this way. It just may be though that the thing that I want to do with my hard earned money is to donate some of it to help others.

Well, I for one definitely think this way. It just may be though that the thing that I want to do with my hard earned money is to donate some of it to help others.

exactly...but the line was meant for the people who live in excess and use that as a cop-out...

it's all about the context the quote is used in, I guess...