[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wireless spy camera

Randall

I need to set up a hidden camera in my mothers store. Anyone hove any ideas of a small one that doesn't need a computer, something wireless would be nice.

Thanks

You will need a DVRS or some type of recording device I assume?

Edited by T_bone65

I have a sony dream machine clock radio that functions as a clock and you can't tell its a camera. It is not wireless but doesn't need to be hooked up to a copmuter. It has an internal dvr with a sd memory card that I can remove and put into my computer. It works great. It came with an 8 gig card but I bought a 16 gig so if I'm gone for a week, it won't copy over itself. It allows you to set it for motion activated which reduces the amount of recording. Only thing that is a bother is that when setting it up initially, you have to have a monitor with a video input so you can see the menu screen. If the unit is ever unplugged or loses power, it reverts back to factory settings. I think it cost around $450. Be careful if you google it because there are cheaper ones but they don't have the dvr.

Yes I was thinking of some kind of flash drive that could record.

I've been looking at wireless clocks and clock radios that may work.

Not a bad idea if all you need is something small. You will still need a DVRS or something to record to, and depending on how long you want to keep the recording and what resolution you are recording at will determine what size you need.

Samsclub has this model Motion sensor with camera and DVRS built-in

Not a bad idea if all you need is something small. You will still need a DVRS or something to record to, and depending on how long you want to keep the recording and what resolution you are recording at will determine what size you need.

Samsclub has this model Motion sensor with camera and DVRS built-in

Thanks. That looks good but I'd like a radio or something with it built in. There is a clock radio type like the one GTB mentioned will will work. More expensive but more covert too. This is about my mothers basssturd husband so he'd notice a new box on the wall.

Thanks. That looks good but I'd like a radio or something with it built in. There is a clock radio type like the one GTB mentioned will will work. More expensive but more covert too. This is about my mothers basssturd husband so he'd notice a new box on the wall.

That's cool, good luck.