[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seeking Draft advice

gandalas

Well, through some careful trades, I have managed to pick up both the 1.1 and 1.2 picks in our dynasty league draft. I am pretty set with Moreno at #1, but am split between Wells and Crabtree at #2. Our league has recently instituted starting rosters including: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 FLEX (RB, WR, or TE). It is 1 point per 2 receptions, other scoring pretty much the usual. Here is my lineup at the moment:

QB: Collins, Kerry TEN QB, Delhomme, Jake CAR QB, Jackson, Tarvaris MIN QB, McCown, Luke TBB QB, Simms, Chris DEN QB, and some other random backups

RB: Brown, Ronnie MIA RB, McGahee, Willis BAL RB, Bush, Michael OAK RB, Williams, Ricky MIA RB, Maroney, Laurence NEP RB, Buckhalter, Correll DEN RB

WR: Williams, Roy DAL WR, Marshall, Brandon DEN WR, Breaston, Steve ARI WR, Burleson, Nate SEA WR, Bradley, Mark KCC WR,

TE: Gates, Antonio SDC TE, Cottam, Brad KCC TE

So anyway, I am thinking my RBs are so weak that I should go Moreno-Wells at 1 & 2, but I do not want to miss out on the potential of a receiver like Crabtree. I also managed to pick up an extra 1st and 2nd rounder for next year, so I figure I will take care of my QB problems in that draft. So what you think? Moreno-Wells, or Moreno-Crabtree?

I say draft Moreno and Wells. One of these two should develop into a starter for your team and you should have a decent core group of Ronnie Brown and either Wells or Moreno, along with Williams, Marshall and Breaston. The alternative would be to draft Moreno and Crabtree, then use Crabtree as a bargaining chip to get you another RB once Crabtree has established a little value in the regular season

Edited by efi4eye

How many people are in the league?

With your QBs being so weak and starting 2, I would seriously consider Stafford or Sanchez at 1.2 after Moreno.

That being said, with your starting requirements, you can go almost any position and upghrade your starters with your bench being so weak . .

I would go RB RB. I dont think Crabtree is so cut and dry. Seems like many think he will be a sure fire WR like Calvin Johnson and Fitz. Those guys were cant miss guys, but I dont feel the same about Crabtree. I would feel safer taking Wells or another RB before Crabtree.