[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

bletchley

I'm hoping for a little help here...12 teams, we each keep 4 players. Standard rules. I actually won the championship last year...woohoo! First time in 11 years. Bout frickin time!

Anyway, I'm 100% certain I'm keeping these no brainers:

- Tom Brady

- Randy Moss

- AP

My options for a 4th keeper are Addai, Ronnie Brown or Welker. I'm currently leaning on Brown as of this moment. Addai has company and looked like poopy last year and Welker is..well a 2nd WR. Not keeper worthy.

Anyway, what do you think? Is Brown worth protecting? I thought for sure Addai would be a long term stud on my squad when I picked him up in 2006..but that hasn't turned out.

My other decent drops include Rivers and Gonzo.

Thanks guys

PPR? If so, you need to re-consider Welker. I'd keep Brown over Addai.

Trades allowed? I could see a team maybe trading someone like Roddy White or Dwayne Bowe for two (or heck, all three) of welker/brown/rivers.

No, it's not a PPR league....

Yea trades are allowed, but usually teams just hand out pick upgrades for potential keepers.

Actually I would trade Randy Moss... he isn't getting any younger and his value is immense. With him, Rivers, etc you could probably grab yourself a very good pair of young players to go along with AP and Brady. Look to the future as well as now...

Von

Actually I would trade Randy Moss... he isn't getting any younger and his value is immense. With him, Rivers, etc you could probably grab yourself a very good pair of young players to go along with AP and Brady. Look to the future as well as now...

Von

Sounds like an easy idea..but I've owned him for 11 years! He's part of the family now. And that Brady/Moss combo makes everything taste a little sweeter.

Thanks fro the replies guys