[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bowe or Kevin Smith?

amoore643

I'm drafting No. 2 in a 10 team PPR leauge. So I aklso got the 9th pick of round 2 (19th overall)

I can keep Bowe with my 6th Rd. Pick (59th overall) or Kevin SMith with my 8th Rd. (79th overall), . I could keep both if I decide to not keep Fitz who will cost me the 2nd rd pick (19th overall)

I'm leaning towards keeping Fitz and K.Smith (1 WR/1 RB) with a RB at pick No. 2 (probably Turner or AP.

DO you go with value over total point? Where is the cut-off?

I'm drafting No. 2 in a 10 team PPR leauge. So I aklso got the 9th pick of round 2 (19th overall)

I can keep Bowe with my 6th Rd. Pick (59th overall) or Kevin SMith with my 8th Rd. (79th overall), . I could keep both if I decide to not keep Fitz who will cost me the 2nd rd pick (19th overall)

I'm leaning towards keeping Fitz and K.Smith (1 WR/1 RB) with a RB at pick No. 2 (probably Turner or AP.

DO you go with value over total point? Where is the cut-off?

I would evaluate it like this.. who has the higher ceiling? I'd say Bowe could potentially reside in the top 5 fantasy wr's even before this season is over. I don't see Smith as having top 5 potential at his position. I'd say Smith has top 10-15 talent and he could very well finish inside the top 15 this year but he still doesn't have the upside Bowe has.