[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back up RB...deep league

hayduke2005

Who do you like this season better out of:

Donald Brown (i own Addai so leaning this way)

Tim Hightower

Shonn Greene

Well here is the thing. you get a starter back in Hightower but your handcuff in Brown. Chances are Warner Fitz and Boldin are gonna pass alot. Addai had one great year and has been sub par since. I would grab Brown

I'd have to say Brown, he has looked really solid in the first 2 preseason games and even though he will split time with Addai, Addai is injury prone so there could be some games where Brown is the guy. But even if Addai can bounce back and run for 1000 yds again that doesn't mean that Brown can't as well, look what Rhodes did while he was there sharing carries with Addai. Plus the Colts have said several times they want to get back to running the ball well and have a balanced offense. I mean Manning can light it up but if they can't get that play action going there is really no stopping that offense.

Hightower may be a starter but he has just never looked that impressive to me...he isn't crazy fast or powerful he is just kind of average in both the open and pounding it up the middle, Imo.

Shonn Greene, I think in a keeper league if you can get him late then pull the trigger but in standard leauges I don't think he will see enough touches to be of any value in fantasy circles unless somebody gets injured...and then he has a lot of upside.

I'd have to say Brown, he has looked really solid in the first 2 preseason games and even though he will split time with Addai, Addai is injury prone so there could be some games where Brown is the guy. But even if Addai can bounce back and run for 1000 yds again that doesn't mean that Brown can't as well, look what Rhodes did while he was there sharing carries with Addai. Plus the Colts have said several times they want to get back to running the ball well and have a balanced offense. I mean Manning can light it up but if they can't get that play action going there is really no stopping that offense.

Hightower may be a starter but he has just never looked that impressive to me...he isn't crazy fast or powerful he is just kind of average in both the open and pounding it up the middle, Imo.

Shonn Greene, I think in a keeper league if you can get him late then pull the trigger but in standard leauges I don't think he will see enough touches to be of any value in fantasy circles unless somebody gets injured...and then he has a lot of upside.

thanks guys...i agree...going for brown...