[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP for Jacobs, Bradshaw and Welker

BIGBOY08

Here is the complete team.....I feel like this trade allows me to move one guy for 2 solid. AP is good and should have a great season but outscoring Welker and Brandon Jacobs sounds like a huge stretch to me. Not to mention the owner is willing to throw A. Bradshaw in as well.

Donovan McNabb

Calvin Johnson

Chris Henry

Nate Burleson

Adrian Peterson

Darren McFadden

Jeremy Shockey

Percy Harvin

Felix Jones

Washington

Bench

D. Hester

Kevin Curtis

Chaz Schilens

Mike Vick

LeSean McCoy

Justin Fargas

Glenn Coffee

Troy Williamson

Bernard Scott

James Davis

Could you list your entire team? I can't believe AP/Calvin are the only viable studs on your roster. Unless this was some sort of keeper type league.

Hmmmm...its a tough one. Not sure I'd pull the trigger but I'd keep it on the table. I'd look to get more elsewhere. You really need help at WR. I think your RB's are fine with AP/McFadden + the rookies.

p.s. You can drop Chaz...he's out for the year.

Hmmmm...its a tough one. Not sure I'd pull the trigger but I'd keep it on the table. I'd look to get more elsewhere. You really need help at WR. I think your RB's are fine with AP/McFadden + the rookies.

p.s. You can drop Chaz...he's out for the year.

No! You hold on to AP. There's a reason why he is almost everyone's #1 pick. He is at the very very top of the first tier. Now, Jacobs is certainly no slouch either, and I'm aware that you get his handcuff as well in the deal, as well. But Jacobs is a lower second-tier (Huddle places him in third-tier), and his team always employs the now outrageously popular running back by committee approach. Need I even mention injury history?

Ok, knowing this, is Wes Welker so much to you that you are willing to swap running back number 1 for running back number 13 (per the huddle), who plays in a committee and is always hurt? I say no way in h*** (does this forum allow us to use the word that begins with an h and rhymes with bell?). Granted, I have never played PPR.... But I still don't see how you don't lose big if you pull the trigger on this deal.

In an era in football where there is a dearth of feature running backs, you have the best and grand daddy of them all. How many other backs in the league don't have to share a backfield with 1 or 2, or in Denver's case, 5 other running backs? Keep AP.... he is gold... If you feel you need to improve your WRs that badly, you better a deal that knocks you off your feet if you are going to trade AP. You should demand a lot lot more than that package. Alternatively, you could also use some of the other depth on your team to land something that might get you your receiver(s),

Just my $0.02.

-Andy