[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need trade advice

lancecraker

I have trent edwards as my on qb and am looking to trade for another one. I have good RB's including peterson, barber, lendale white, felix jones, cebric benson and mendenhall. Should I trade felix jones for jake delhomme or barber for jay cutler? I dont think I should keep both Dallas back but not sure which one to trade! Please help!!!!

What does your entire team look like and what positions are you required to start?

If its 1 qb and you have a solid core of Wrs and Tes to go with your rbs then I'd say hold for the time being and wait until some rbs get injured and people are desperate for a back. You'll get more value.

You might keep your eye on Russel and Leftwich though. Russel might have a break-out year, I doubt it but he might.

No starter has been named in Tampa. Leftwich might be the guy but there is also talk that they are shopping him. He might land somewhere he'll become the starter or he might be named the starter in Tampa.

Kollins is already a starter but won't put up huge fantasy numbers.

I don't know any of these guys are really that much better or worse than Edwards.

Like I said though I would hold on making a trade until injuries make some other people desperate.

Edited by dustin20