[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats the deal with Glen Coffee?

maskedmike

Can someone give me some info on Glen Coffee and why he is being so coveted. He's owned by a good portion of the leagues in yahoo and I was wondering if I'm missing out on something. Is Gore injured or injury prone. I've always thought of Gore as a tough back. Please help, should I take a flyer on this guy?

I follow the Niners real close and I can tell you that Gore wouldnt have an injury prone label if it werent for his misfortunes in college with his knees. Hes been a very reliable, durable and underrated back in the NFL. But justified or not Gore has been given the "injury prone" label. Coffee has been absoluted dynamite thru training camp and preseason. He runs similar to AD in that hes a one-cut and go str8 up punishing running style.

If I had Gore I wouldnt hesitate to pick up Coffee for insurance. I think Coffee may compliment Gore as a backup the way Turned did LT.

I apologize for the homerism.

Remember Gore was drafted in the third round also.

Edited by hukdon49ers

I follow the Niners real close and I can tell you that Gore wouldnt have an injury prone label if it werent for his misfortunes in college with his knees. Hes been a very reliable, durable and underrated back in the NFL. But justified or not Gore has been given the "injury prone" label. Coffee has been absoluted dynamite thru training camp and preseason. He runs similar to AD in that hes a one-cut and go str8 up punishing running style.

If I had Gore I wouldnt hesitate to pick up Coffee for insurance. I think Coffee may compliment Gore as a backup the way Turned did LT.

I apologize for the homerism.

Remember Gore was drafted in the third round also.

Coffee is no Peterson. That's laughable. Coffee is very good though.

Coffee is no Peterson. That's laughable. Coffee is very good though.

That response is laughable. I dont believe I ever said he was Peterson. I said he has a similar running style.

I wouldnt pick up Coffee myself but would definitely have my triggerfinger ready if gore goes down.

Edited by hukdon49ers