[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my draft

kswheels

My excuse for this mess (if it is one) is in the topic description. Standard performance scoring, no PPR. 10 team league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K

R1, pick 5: LaDainian Tomlinson

R2, pick 16: Steve Slaton

R3, Pick 25: Aaron Rodgers

R4, Pick 36: Dwayne Bowe

R5, Pick 45: Braylon Edwards

R6, Pick 56: Marshawn Lynch

R7, Pick 65: Chris Wells

R8, Pick 76: Kevin Walter

R9, Pick 85: Matt Cassell

R10, Pick 96: Owen Daniels

R11, Pick 105: Earnest Graham

R12, Pick 116: Donnie Avery

R13, Pick 125: Chargers D/ST

R14, Pick 136: Anthony Fasano

R15, Pick 145: Cowboys D/ST

R16, Pick 156: Nick Folk

Edited by kswheels

It's not that bad. Slaton at 16 was a steal.

You're going to have trouble with that flex spot in the first three weeks while Lynch is suspended, though. During the first couple weeks it'll be too early to see how much Wells will fit into the Cardinals offense, and I don't think Walter or Graham will make too much of an impact (and Avery is injured) so good luck with that. Pay close attention to news coming out of Arizona regarding how much Wells will be used in the opener when deciding whether or not to start him week one. (they named Hightower the starter today, but it remains to be seen if Wells will be used much against the Niners or if they'll ease him into it after his injury)

Once Lynch gets back from his suspension it should be smooth sailing. Not a fan of Edwards but getting him in the fifth is good value.

Owen Daniels should be pretty solid at TE so you can go ahead and drop Fasano for a sleeper RB. Since you start 3RBs you should probably have 6 on the roster just in case, if nothing else than because a sleeper RB you pick up could explode and become trade bait. Fasano will probably stay on the waiver wire until Daniels's bye week unless somebody else's TE gets injured so don't worry too much about that.

Normally I'd say don't bother with two defenses but you already have decent depth at RB and WR, I doubt there's anyone too fantastic on the waiver wire, and one of those two will end up being significantly better than the other (but its a tossup which) so I'm going to go against my philosophy and say stick with those two Ds until someone on the waiver wire breaks out.

Anyway you're going to have major trouble with the flex spot for the first three weeks and might not get anything out of it, so pay close attention to training reports about Wells/Walter and even Avery (I doubt Graham will do much.) but once Lynch comes back this team will be solid.

Edited by jl8686

It's not that bad. Slaton at 16 was a steal.

You're going to have trouble with that flex spot in the first three weeks while Lynch is suspended, though. During the first couple weeks it'll be too early to see how much Wells will fit into the Cardinals offense, and I don't think Walter or Graham will make too much of an impact (and Avery is injured) so good luck with that. Pay close attention to news coming out of Arizona regarding how much Wells will be used in the opener when deciding whether or not to start him week one. (they named Hightower the starter today, but it remains to be seen if Wells will be used much against the Niners or if they'll ease him into it after his injury)

Once Lynch gets back from his suspension it should be smooth sailing. Not a fan of Edwards but getting him in the fifth is good value.

Owen Daniels should be pretty solid at TE so you can go ahead and drop Fasano for a sleeper RB. Since you start 3RBs you should probably have 6 on the roster just in case, if nothing else than because a sleeper RB you pick up could explode and become trade bait. Fasano will probably stay on the waiver wire until Daniels's bye week unless somebody else's TE gets injured so don't worry too much about that.

Normally I'd say don't bother with two defenses but you already have decent depth at RB and WR, I doubt there's anyone too fantastic on the waiver wire, and one of those two will end up being significantly better than the other (but its a tossup which) so I'm going to go against my philosophy and say stick with those two Ds until someone on the waiver wire breaks out.

Anyway you're going to have major trouble with the flex spot for the first three weeks and might not get anything out of it, so pay close attention to training reports about Wells/Walter and even Avery (I doubt Graham will do much.) but once Lynch comes back this team will be solid.

Was pretty much my amateur assessment as well. Any suggestions on a sleeper RB to pick up on the Fasano drop?

Well in a 10 team league there should be a decent amount left. Not sure who's still there but I'd go for someone like Leon Washington, LeSean McCoy, James Davis, Rashard Mendenhall, Jerius Norwood, Glen Coffee, Shonn Greene, or Michael Bush (roughly in that order)

The perfect option would be Fred Jackson if he's still available since you have Lynch.

Well in a 10 team league there should be a decent amount left. Not sure who's still there but I'd go for someone like Leon Washington, LeSean McCoy, James Davis, Rashard Mendenhall, Jerius Norwood, Glen Coffee, Shonn Greene, or Michael Bush (roughly in that order)

The perfect option would be Fred Jackson if he's still available since you have Lynch.

good advice was given here. sorry about your dog, man.