[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant, who to trade for?

meltz

Ok so im abit thin at WR this year. I have Deshean Jackson , Jericho Cotchery, Justin Gage, Antonio Bryant and Joey Galloway.

I want to trade Bryant for another WR, but wanted to see who you guys think i should shoot for with Bryant. I just dont have any trust in him this year.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing what you guys think.

Kinda hard to just insert players names...what names are you thinking about getting? Who is available?

Not sure really, was just looking for someone that might be on this level of trade. I was thinking steve breaston, but dont know if the owner would go for that

Well you can always try...I wouldn't make the trade but you can ask...whats your entire roster look like maybe we can help you package a deal together....I just think most people are also down on Bryant and while you might find somebody who thinks he will produce I think most people will not. Plus even if you do find somebody who thinks he will produce, if they are smart then they will try to low-ball you since they know everybody is down on Bryant.

Like I said list the rest of your roster, maybe who is available on waivers....Like you might look for Steve Smith (nyg), Davone Bess...

Here is the rest of my team.

QB- Drew Brees (keeper from last year)

RB1- Adrian Peterson (keeper from last year)

RB2- Marion Barber

WR1- Desean Jackson

WR2- Antonio Bryant

TE- Greg Olsen

WR/RB -Knowshon Moreno

D- Patriots

K John Carney

bench spots

Jericho Cotchery WR

Joey Galloway WR

Justin Gage WR

David Garrard QB

Lesean McCoy RB

Fred Taylor RB

Jerious Norwood RB

Panthers Def

I think if I were you I'd trade Moreno, Bryant, and Cotchery for a guy like OchoCinco or maybe Housch.

You might also think about trying to trade Bryant for a guy like Bowe...a lot of people are down on Bowe right now and his value is down. But really I think Taylor would be a good flex player if you trade Moreno...I think he will put up some decent number this season and be the leading back.

I like your team though...honestly I think you could gamble a little be and wait to see if Bryant is a bust or a stud this season and you'll still win some games with him being a bust but your right that bryant is the question mark on your team.

I think if I were you I'd trade Moreno, Bryant, and Cotchery for a guy like OchoCinco or maybe Housch.

You might also think about trying to trade Bryant for a guy like Bowe...a lot of people are down on Bowe right now and his value is down. But really I think Taylor would be a good flex player if you trade Moreno...I think he will put up some decent number this season and be the leading back.

I like your team though...honestly I think you could gamble a little be and wait to see if Bryant is a bust or a stud this season and you'll still win some games with him being a bust but your right that bryant is the question mark on your team.

Thanks for the advise man. I was thinking of maybe waiting it out abit before trading him away. He really is the only guy they got over there, so he just might have a decent year. Do you think starting Jericho Coterchery over Bryant is a good idea from eek to week depending on matchups?

Week-week matchups are always smart to consider and while Cotchery probably won't put up monster number he will catch a few balls every game and maybe 5-7 tds this season.

Like I said Bryant might be a stud...I think it is just best to wait and see but right now because there are so many question marks around him his value is down. You might just wait and hope he plays well early, his value goes up and you can trade him for a more consistent or at least more sure fire starter.