[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do in my draft? WDIS? j/k

1stand10

The Huddle has Coles, Mason and S Moss all togehter, thinking coles was the most expendable..? Was this a bad move? I figure davis has HUGH upside to him. Was this the best move?

Thanks

All td 6 pts Start qb,rb,rb,wr,wr,te,pk,d

Schaub

Lt,C. Johnson

S Smith ,Cinco

Gates

Crosby

Titans

Reserves

R Bush, Benson

B Marshall, Coles, Mason, S Moss

LOVE Davis too so I definitely would have dropped someone for him...personally, I rate Coles above Mason or Moss for 2 reasons - much better QB in Cincy than Bal or Was and worse defense in Cincy - both reasons lead me to believe there will be more throws Coles way for more yds/tds.

Draft and play the players that will get you the most points. Does it really matter if they're on the same team?

Really? wow that has only been said thousands of times on here over the years. I obviously know to draft and play the players that score the most. I think bengals will be better this year but not that good. I fgured Davis will be a BIGGER fantasy scorer after all is said and done. I basically was asking if I dropped the right palyer for him.

Not looking for and arguement Lord....The huddle does have the other two wrs rated-better than coles. I think Moss will have a "good" year this year. Just a hunch, we will see. He was top 17 last year in our league and I think this year will jump to top 12..

Anyway thanks for your input- it is appreciated