[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Cadillac Williams become a starting flex option

Stalking_Eagle

Now that Cadillac has been named the starter in TB does he become a worthy Flex or even starting position? I'm very skeptical of TB this year.

The question for my team do I start him over V. Jackson for SD? We got standard scoring, no PPR

Other RB's are DW & LJ, I just question if the TB running game no matter the RB will be productive against Dallas week 1. Any cowboy homers?

I am a bit conservative so take that into consideration when I give you this advice. I would not touch the TB running game for at least two or three weeks unless I had no better alternative to start. Let the TB running game shake itself out - who knows if Caddy gets five carries or 15....goal line carries or only touches between the 20s. You have a great alternative option in V-Jax. start him. In three or four weeks, if Caddy is truly a 15 carry starter, re-consider your lineup options.

I am a bit conservative so take that into consideration when I give you this advice. I would not touch the TB running game for at least two or three weeks unless I had no better alternative to start. Let the TB running game shake itself out - who knows if Caddy gets five carries or 15....goal line carries or only touches between the 20s. You have a great alternative option in V-Jax. start him. In three or four weeks, if Caddy is truly a 15 carry starter, re-consider your lineup options.

Word - thanks for your opinion. I 100% agree with you. I think caddy has a terrible matchup with Dallas week 1 and TB is very questionable as a team to me right now. V-Jax is looking very favorable to me vs. Oak. With a 14 team league I'm playing in and the ability to play 3 RB at once I picked him up hoping for the best.

I think DW, if LJ returns to the old LJ and Caddy some how has a come back (don't really see it happening with so many blown tires) I think my team can run into the playoffs.