[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm waivering so need some advice

BearBroncos

My current RB set up is as follows.

RB1 - DWill @ Phi

RB2 - K. Smith @ Nor

RB3 - F. Jones @ Tam

I have on the bench currently

PT @ Doesn't matter - And that's where he stay this week

Mendenhall @ Ten - Just read that Parker is going to get a reduced workload and Mendenhall should get all GL carries

Wells @ Sfo- TH still doesn't look all the well and Wells is healthy and the exact run type player

It's already been reported that F. Jones is going to split carries with Barber but I still see Barber getting a chunk of the goal line carries so I'm now reconsidering who I should put into flex.

Mendenhall might be an option, but I can't take what Tomlinson says to heart because Mendenhall has looked good, but has also fumbled in the preseason.

Wells, in the time he has played has looked great and will eventually take TH's job.

Would you stick with Jones or take a chance in week 1 with a rookie in the back field, to which we've never seen against a true, 1st string team.

Personally, I think Jones has the best match up out of them all, I just don't have the warm n fuzzy feeling all of a sudden.

My current RB set up is as follows.

RB1 - DWill @ Phi

RB2 - K. Smith @ Nor

RB3 - F. Jones @ Tam

I have on the bench currently

PT @ Doesn't matter - And that's where he stay this week

Mendenhall @ Ten - Just read that Parker is going to get a reduced workload and Mendenhall should get all GL carries

Wells @ Sfo- TH still doesn't look all the well and Wells is healthy and the exact run type player

It's already been reported that F. Jones is going to split carries with Barber but I still see Barber getting a chunk of the goal line carries so I'm now reconsidering who I should put into flex.

Mendenhall might be an option, but I can't take what Tomlinson says to heart because Mendenhall has looked good, but has also fumbled in the preseason.

Wells, in the time he has played has looked great and will eventually take TH's job.

Would you stick with Jones or take a chance in week 1 with a rookie in the back field, to which we've never seen against a true, 1st string team.

Personally, I think Jones has the best match up out of them all, I just don't have the warm n fuzzy feeling all of a sudden.

There is an advice column and it is better to post questions like this over there. Also it would help if we knew your scoring system and WR's you could play in the flex as well.

There is an advice column and it is better to post questions like this over there. Also it would help if we knew your scoring system and WR's you could play in the flex as well.

Non-PPR so really WR isn't a viable option. 1 for every 10 yards (WR and RB on all these) 6 points for TD.

Bonus 6 points for 50+ yards (single) receiving and bonus 6 points for 50+ yards (single) rushing