[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A trade proposal--HELP!

ochocinco

Hey guys.

I did well in my draft for RB and WR. Unfortunately QB's were going quick, and I have Brett Favre as my starter.

I am a die-hard bengals fan and was thinking of trading away Favre and Fitzgerald for C.Palmer and Ochocinco.

I know that would make me happy having players I like, but I wanted to get your advice if I am making a mistake for my fantasy pool.

Any advice would be great.

:wacko:

Thanks

Hey guys.

I did well in my draft for RB and WR. Unfortunately QB's were going quick, and I have Brett Favre as my starter.

I am a die-hard bengals fan and was thinking of trading away Favre and Fitzgerald for C.Palmer and Ochocinco.

I know that would make me happy having players I like, but I wanted to get your advice if I am making a mistake for my fantasy pool.

Thanks

How many teams in your league and who's on the WW? If Hasselback is there, grab him before pulling a hasty trade.

Just a word of advice, don't overvalue players from your favorite team...Fitz is an elite fantasy player...keep him

Hey guys.

Thanks

[/quote

I wouldn't do it. What options are on yhe WW? Not sure of Ocho for the year - who are your other WR? Like the last post said Fitz is elite - be careful letting him go

Fitz is your 1st or 2nd pick. Palmer or 85 were midle draft picks no way would I do it, Find gold on the WW, Flacco, Hasselbeck, maybe even Orton. Main rule in Fantasy is dont pick players ust because they are your favorite, you play to win the game, and learn to cheer for new and other players.

Answer mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295373

Yea don't trade fitz unless you can get like Steve Smith and Carson Palmer...and keep Favre....that'd be the only way I'd let him go.

But really Favre is a servicable qb, whats your team look like? If you really want Palmer you could probably get him for a lot lower of a price...especially if the guy has a good back-up.

But who is available on ww?

THANKS for the feedback.

It's a 12 team league. I also have Calvin Johnson and Vincent Jackson and Steve Smith(nyg).

There arent any available QB's right now.

I guess I'll ride out Favre for the first little bit.

Again--Thanks for the feedback.

Bet with your Head, not your heart, right!