[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR starter help (definite dilemma)

hump and run

I'm in a bit of a jam as to who to start in my 2nd and 3rd WR spots. I've got OchoCinco in the 1st spot which is a no-brainer. The other options are...

• Bernard Berrian @ Cleveland
  • Josh Morgan @ Arizona
  • Percy Harvin @ Cleveland

I already burned Rutgers rookie stand-out Kenny Britt on my bench during the Thursday night game as he put up 85 yards.

Harvin is the real deal IMO, but will he be during the first game like KB?

Berrian and Harvin are both Vikings, so if an unpracticed far goes running game happy, then I get shiznit.

Josh Morgan, 2nd year receiver against a mediocre pass defense, but Gore is my primary RB.

What say your magic eight balls? Which 2 of the remaining 3 WR gets the green light?

Tough one. I'd roll the dice with Berrian (practiced Friday, but still check gameday status) and Morgan.

Dang. No dice. Should have started Percy. Crazy. But I won the week anyway with Drew B.s 6 TD smackdown.

Who woulda thought that Harvin/Britt, 2 rookie WRs in their first games ever would demolish the likes of Ochocinko and Berrian.