[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Position help.

Sack_Daddy

Im wondering who i should start in my line-up.

Im still new to this but I currently have...

QB. Matt Schaub

WR. Larry Fitzgerald

WR. Wes Welker

WR. Derrick Mason

RB. Brandon Jacobs

RB. Reggie Bush

TE. Zach Miller

Def. Dallas

K. David Akers

bench.

WR.Issac Bruce

WR. Donnie Avery

RB. Steve Slaton

RB. Le'ron Mclain

QB. David Gerrard

TE. Anthony Fasano

Cheers,

Sack

Just a suggestion -- you're better off giving some specifics (scoring system, matchups, your thoughts) -- people are more likely to answer if you do that (probably because they figure maybe you'll answer their posts too). However, in a vacuum I would: 1) check on Welker's status -- he was limited in practice yesterday; if he is listed as inactive or limited Sunday then I would consider replacing him with Avery (I like him better than Bruce); 2) play matchups with Miller and Fasano each week - both of them actually have pretty solid matchups this weekend; 3) definitely go with Slaton ahead of Bush pretty much all the time unless Slaton shows he doesn't deserve it. Even with Pierre Thomas out, Mike Bell will be the "running back" this weekend while Bush will play mainly on passing downs.