[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Price of Fitzgerald

tazn

Ok,

So I could offer up a trade of TO and Clinton Portis to get Larry Fitzgerald.....

I cant decide if that is worth the trade.

Both TO and Portis had pretty good average years. roughly 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns. Thats huge points btwn the two.

Fitzgerald with 1400 yards and 14 touchdowns.....

But with TO on a new team and Portis not being so young..... will they be as productive this year....?????

Will Fitzgerald have another great year?

Oh and lets not forget the Madden curse......will it affect Fitzgerald????

Needs some seasoned, expert, thoughts on whether or not to offer up that trade.

Rest of Team: Phillip Rivers, Lance Moore, LT, Dallas Clark, Donald Driver, Crosby(K), Dallas def. (TO and Portis) ON the bench Sammy morris, Steve smith, Antwaan Randle EL, Brian Robiskie, Jake Delhomme.

Fitz is amazing, but I think you're paying a little too much because of how much you are downgrading at RB. Fitz is obviously better than TO, but the drop from Portis to Sammy Morris is huge. If you could had another mid-range RB (or could get one) then I might consider it. Portis would bump SOMEBODY from the other guy's starting lineup, maybe he can include that guy in the deal??