[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with my flex.

babe3927

12 team PPR league. 7pts per TD. We start 1QB,2WR,2RB,TE,3Flex,K,D

My choices are:

D.Brown(Indi.) vs. Jac.

D.Bennet(Chi.) vs. GB

D. Mason(Bal.) vs. KC

L. McCoy(Phil.) vs. Car.

I have Brown plugged in right now. I think he should get enough touches especially in the second half.

My second choice would be Bennet. I think he could see a lot of passes coming his way. I don't see Hester as a solid #1 WR.

I like Mason this year especially since it looks like Flacco wants to thrown more. Just not in this game against a poor def. I think they will be running all day. There won't be any need to throw.

McCoy. Well I'm just not sure how they plan on using him so he carries the most risk.

I also have James Davis but he faces Min. and not sure of his role so he isn't an option.

Anyone have any thoughts? Could you rank them for me. I ranked them above for this week.

I want to say Derrick Mason

Baltimore's best weapon is it's run game on offense but Cam Cameron isn't a coordinator who solely runs in situations where you face a bad secondary like KC, Mason will definitely get targeted, in my opinion, many times and total yards could be a lot. If you watched any preseason games you know Flacco and Mason will be main players of pass game.

My second choice would be D Brown

Edited by thestugots

I agree with the consensus on Mason. He'll get more work than anyone else you've listed.

I have Bennett as well this week but am sitting him and playing Greg Olsen instead. That's risky too, but I get 1 pt for every 7 yards for my TEs so it's worth it.

As for Brown, I think Addai's still going to get 15 or so touches to Brown's 5-7 touches, making Brown a much riskier play...