[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Chambers

mroban

I got the same problem, although I am in between S. Rice and Chambers. Chambers still listed as the 2nd string WR in SD so I am going to hold on to him for another week, everyone knows chambers is a good wide out and i am sure you can afford to hold on to him for another week. I hope he turns out

I got the same problem, although I am in between S. Rice and Chambers. Chambers still listed as the 2nd string WR in SD so I am going to hold on to him for another week, everyone knows chambers is a good wide out and i am sure you can afford to hold on to him for another week. I hope he turns out

Yeah, but he seems to be out of favor in that offense. He was hardly targeted yesterday (although almost made a great catch on the one target I saw). Last year when he was healthy, he wasnt targeted that much either except on deep post patterns - which means he can score TDs but isnt going to have 7-8 reception games. Perhaps in a PPR league he isnt worth much then (and might not have nearly the upside of lesser names like Mark Clayton and Chansi Stuckey).

Last night he was the 4th or 5th option (Gates, V Jax, Sproles/LT out of the backfield, Legadu Nanee and THEN Chambers seems to be the offensive order of preference.

Would have been more comforting to see him more a part of the gameplan. I have Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson and Burleson as my top 3. Burleson is injury prone so who knows, but he looks like a solid WR3. That means Chambers (along with Steve Smith (NYG)) is at best a WR4 or WR5. Since Smith looks also like a solid WR3/WR4, id rather have someone that offers more upside at WR5 and WR6. I have Andre Davis as a handcuff for A. Johnson. So im thinking a Mark Clayton or even an Andre Caldwell (PPR) would be more valuable as a plug in.