[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Struggling at RB

Jase82

Hey, I'm happy to report that I won my first game of the season. But with the win comes some concerns. My RBs, LT and Willie Parker are pretty weak (with LeSean McCoy, and Reshard Mendenhall as reserve). I am willing to give LT time to get started, but might not be so forgiving of Parker. My thought is that maybe because I have both Parker and Mendenhall, I will be able to get points from the starter. But this is no good if they become a committee. So...who do you guys like as a waver wire pickup?

My options are Ricky Williams, Fred Taylor, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mike Bell, Micheal Bush, Ladell Betts and Correll Buckhalter.

Out of those guys I like Ricky Williams and Ahmad Bradshaw. But I'm not THAT keen on either of them.

With that, should I give Willie Parker one more week (against the Bears), or pick someone off waivers? Thanks

Oh yea, its a standard League too

Edited by Jase82

Of the choices, I like Bradshaw and I'm very surprised that he's available. But I wouldn't cut Parker to do it though.

I dropped Mendenhall, and picked up Bradshaw. Should I drop Donnie Avery or Ted Ginn Jr. to pick up Bennie Wells? Ive got Tory Holt and either Avery or Ginn as my 3rd reciever.

Edited by Jase82

yoou could probally pickup buckhalter and he could be a decent and consistent starter week in and week out he got more carries than knoshown moreno and had a higher average per carry this is a no brainer buckhalter

The only thing that concerns me about Buckhalter is that he really did not produce that well against the Bengals, and they have a bad Defense, but you think he'll become better?