[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Reggie Bush an every week starter?

RakeFighter

69 all purpose yards and a fumble vs. DET.

Is he an every week starter for anyone anymore? I'll have him benched for a while I think. It's hard to say what he'll do this season, but in 10 games last year he never eclipsed 80 yards rushing, and only had 2 rushing TDs. He did fare well in the passing attack, scoring 4 times and catching for 440 yards, but with the way Brees is spreading the ball around, is Bush going to have a major impact going forward?

An EVERY WEEK starter? Absolutely not. Bell looked good and Thomas is coming back, so down goes his already low value as a rusher. He certainly isn't going to carry it in the red zone very often. And, as you said, Brees is spreading the ball between at least 5 other guys and doesn't play favorites (just with whoever is open). They will still find ways to get him the ball 'cause he IS dangerous, but it will be very inconsistent/unpredictable and I wouldn't start him unless I was VERY low on options.

Help me out here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296516