[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR Based; who going forward has the most upside?

Hanson Brothers

1st off...thanks for the response....here's my .02

in order how I like their upside...

Flacco - great pick right here because he's expected to be a backup for your team, but he has an arm.....I'm personally trying to trade him in every league I have him to maximize my value...

Crayton - I think Tampa's D sucks...but Dallas is spreading the ball a but more without TO, which is good for Crayton...but I think he'll be great trade bait as soon as you can get him - or in a few weeks....he probably should have been drafted anyways..

Michael Bush - I liked him a lot, but now I read that Cable said Bush/Fargas are both the backups and it appears they are alternating games - that's crazy.....it depend son how thin you are at RB, but I think Bush will get playing time due to injury anyways and will be worth it..

Burleson - he's in a spread offense, but should be a very capable #3 WR imo

Gage - I like Gage, but I wonder how often teams will make Tennessee throw the ball and abandon the run....he's a desperate #3, good #4 WR..

good luck!