[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Welker For Gates, Straight Up?

mibar22

TRADE IS : Give WELKER -----> Receive GATES

My league has 0.5pts for receptions, 1pt every 10 yards with a small bonus for breaking 100 yards receiving.. TD = 6pts

We start 1QB, 2 RBS, 2 WRS, 1TE, Defense and Kicker. After that, we have a flex option that can either be a RB or WR..

My team:

(QB1) Matt Ryan

(QB2) Trent Edwards

(RB1) Marion Barber

(RB2) Ray Rice

(Susp.) Marshawn Lynch

(Handcuff) Donald Brown

(WR1) Andre Johnson

(WR2) Randy Moss

(Flex) Wes Welker

Nate Burleson

Kellen Winslow

Eagles D

Longwell

-------------------------------------

Winslow looked ok, and it seemed like Leftwich was trying to go his way, including a deep pass that got batted away near the endzone..

What do you guys think about that trade? Any worth?

If I traded Welker I'd either stash Winslow or look for a trade to replace a nice flex option until Lynch comes back.. thanks !

Given that you have Moss, I'd try to trade Welker. You're very unlikely to play both of them at the same time, and they both have the same bye week. Welker for Gates though, you'd be losing value. I'd look at his running backs & try to do a multiplayer deal that strengthens you elsewhere.

NO WAY!!!!! I have both Moss and Welker too. Here's my theory. The Patriots defense stinks this year so I think Brady will have to throw more than he usually does (Monday Night Football). I'm not saying they will be behind all year but I don't think they will be blowing teams out this year. Brady is going to go to Welker alot because that's his security blanket. Keep him!