[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What RB #3 to Start This Week

Mags

Starting C. Johnson vs. Houston this week and R. Rice vs. San Diego, but who do you like at #3?

Pierre Thomas @ Phi - prob the last option

Mike Bell @ Phi

Michael Bush @ KC

Cedric Benson @ GB

LeSean McCoy vs. NO

Leon Washington vs NE

Pretty much my whole bench is RBs right now, but was nervous with Pierre's injury and Ray Rice @ #2 when drafting. Thanks for the help!!!

Bump - O.K. so let's narrow this down, I can't see starting Benson this week at GB and no on McCoy:

Bell or Thomas @ Phili - Slim chance

Better Options:

Leon Washington vs NE

Michael Bush @ KC

Just looking for any help, just give me a name, WDIS @ RB3?

actually....I don't like Benson at all this week against the Packers even if he is a starter...

I might actually run either McCoy - Eagles will be running...running and more running.....they even took Stacie Andrews out this week in favor of a stronger group of run blocking linemen....which suggests they plan on running a lot more than usual...

but I also like Leon Washington as he usually steps up in games like this and has a good game catching the ball....and if Fred Jackson was any indication of what we might see from a pass catching back in week 1...he's worth a start

flip a coin between the two...