[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Madness

SpinalTapp

1. GBay DST

2. Mark Clayton

3. Laurent Robinson

4. V.Davis

The Packers would be my backup DST to the Ravens - though I would start them this week. VDavis would backup A.Gates. Clayton and Robinson would just breakout.

Would you cut B.Scott or H.Nicks - two guys I drafted to stash for later in the year for either or these four? If yes, who and why?

Thanks!

1. GBay DST

2. Mark Clayton

3. Laurent Robinson

4. V.Davis

The Packers would be my backup DST to the Ravens - though I would start them this week. VDavis would backup A.Gates. Clayton and Robinson would just breakout.

Would you cut B.Scott or H.Nicks - two guys I drafted to stash for later in the year for either or these four? If yes, who and why?

Thanks!

Not a big fan of carrying 2 DEF, but they are prolly your best best here. Until we get a better read about BAL after their shaky week 1, GBP could be some nice insurance w/ upside. If not you can drop 'em in a couple weeks.

I think I probably drop Nicks first since there are so many targets in NY and he will be out of the mix for a few weeks and behind the curve when he gets back. If you can afford to drop Scott based on your RB siutation, I'd probably go for Clayton.

-Heroes