[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Think I'm Screwed

sportsfreak475

I drafted Reggie Bush...what was I thinking? I know better...I'm weak at RB now and I'm fearing the worst for my season.

My roster looks like this:

A. Rogers

G. Jennings

A. Boldin

B. Westbrook

R. Bush

A. Gates

V. Davis

T. Hightower

M. Austin

L. McCoy

G. Coffee

M. Bell

D. Akers

Baltimore Def

San Francisco Def

What to do!? I just picked up M. Bell but who knows if he'll get the touches next week, and Boldin will probably be questionable again. AHHHHHH!

I guess I should try to trade one of my TE's for a RB?

If you can find someone to give you a RB for V Davis good luck.

Patience young grasshopper, your team looks a bit thin for 12 team league, but don't panic after one week. If you are in a TE required league I would stick with Gates over another RB. I doubt you would get much of a RB for him.

If you want to make a move, I would target the P Thomas or Gore owners in your league since you have their handcuffs. Package up their respective handcuff and something else on your team for an upgrade.

If you can find someone to give you a RB for V Davis good luck.

Patience young grasshopper, your team looks a bit thin for 12 team league, but don't panic after one week. If you are in a TE required league I would stick with Gates over another RB. I doubt you would get much of a RB for him.

If you want to make a move, I would target the P Thomas or Gore owners in your league since you have their handcuffs. Package up their respective handcuff and something else on your team for an upgrade.

To build on this response, target those owners and look at their TE. If you can give them an upgrade for Gates in exchange for whatever they've got at TE, maybe you can get a decent option or two at RB.

If I were you I shop Gates, get a decent TE in return and play rotating TEs based on matchup. TE is deep this year. Use Gates to improve your RBs.

Why not shop Gates and/or Hightower? My gut feeling is that Chris Wells (much better at running the ball) will take over the run game in ARZ at some point in the season. Since Hightower just put up big receiving yards you may be able to use that to your advantage. Of course I could be wrong, but do you remember Hightower last year? Couldn't run the ball ARZ would benefit much more from starting the former top RB in all of college football.

There is a lot of risk involved in this kind of thinking, but if you can get a more solid RB like Portis, Slaton, or T. Jones you might benefit. Of course some people probably wouldn't trade them at all, and this is pretty much a balls to the wall move so its up to you (hey if you feel like your gonna lose, do something about it).

Then again you might still be weak at RB considering R. Bush. So maybe try to get a dynamic guy like F. Jackson, L. Washington, W. McGahee, L. White in a trade with A. Gates and R. Bush.

Help me out if your willing:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296521

Edited by thestugots