[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two questions

calebmc473

14 team PPR league. We start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1D. Here is my team:

QB - Tom Brady & Shaun Hill

RB - Frank Gore, LeSean McCoy & Kevin Faulk

WR - Anquan Boldin, Roddy White, Derrick Mason, Brian Robiskie & Earl Bennett

TE - Chris Cooley & Kellen Winslow

K - Stephen Gostkowski & Joe Nedney

D - Titans & Chargers

First question is a trade question. I was offered Willie Parker to give up Kellen Winslow. This seems like a no brainer but just wanted to throw it out there to make sure I am not missing anything. I was going to get rid of Winslow anyway because I have Cooley. I think Parker will bounce back fine, he did face a very tough D in the Titans and as you can see I lack RB depth.

Second question: This is the first year our league is using a blind bidding process to pick up free agents. We get $1000 to bid with and when we have used it all we can't pick up anymore players. Cadillac Williams is a free agent, what would you bid on him? I was thinking $250 - $300. If you had to choose between Devery Henderson, Chansi Stuckey, Laurent Robinson and Antwaan Randal El for WR who would you pick and how much would you bid? Thanks.

Has anyone here done a Blind Bidding Free agent league before? This is the first week of bidding and I am a little unsure of how much to bid. Any tips?

I havn't done the silent auction. I am the commish on two leagues though. Its sounds very intersting. Give an update here later in the season. I would like to here how it goes for your league.

My gut feeling, that is too much $$$ for a cadillac. Although if you have a 14 man league the free agency is very shallow so shen you do see a player with potential you need to do what you can to get him. That being said you should spend your money wisely. There will most certainly be an injury of a big name RB and if you spend your budget early, on so so players you might wish you had the money back. good luck

I havn't done the silent auction. I am the commish on two leagues though. Its sounds very intersting. Give an update here later in the season. I would like to here how it goes for your league.

My gut feeling, that is too much $$$ for a cadillac. Although if you have a 14 man league the free agency is very shallow so shen you do see a player with potential you need to do what you can to get him. That being said you should spend your money wisely. There will most certainly be an injury of a big name RB and if you spend your budget early, on so so players you might wish you had the money back. good luck

I agree with above poster in the fact that 250-300 out of 1000 is a lot to drop on Caddy after the first week. Cadillac has talent, but has to share it. I just don't see him becoming a consistent fantasy performer. You do need to add depth to RB, but try a moderate bid on Caddy to get the feel, and don't get pissed if you lose. You will be kicking yourself when you're stuck with a mediocre performer and don't have the cash to attain the awesome free agent. My .02.