[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A big trade

We start 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR etc. 0.5 PPR

I get the left side. He gets the right side. My thoughts next to each.

AndreJohnson for Megatron (close)

KSmith for LJ (I win, my other RBs would be Gore, Pierre, Felix, DBrown so this gives me a better flex option if Felix doesn't pan out)

ABryant for JCarlson (he wins, but I already have Tony Gonzalez, Bryant won't see the field for me behind AJ, Colston, & Housh)

Steelers for Green Bay (I win, but it's probably not as crazy as it was a week ago with TP out)

I'm the LM, and he's a rook so I don't want to abuse the guy. Free league though.

I feel like I'm getting the better of the deal by far.

Is this unfair or somewhat reasonable???

I'm a fan of you and your posts. You offer good advice to the people here. But come on man, advice for a free league? :wacko:

Take the deal. Kevin Smith tips it in your favor, imo.

Thanks for the responses.

Some background: This is a family father/son league, 10 total teams, 7 FF rooks. Yes it's free, but as LM I want to make deals that help both parties. This is the beginning of annual tradition. I want an active league with plenty of interaction that is fun. I don't want to abuse any rooks. Next year, all bets are off.

SO, I asked about this trade mainly because I'm looking for feedback on if it's reasonably close.

Thanks again!

-Heroes

I think it's a pretty even trade. You win a little at the RB swap and the DEF swap, but he's winning HUGE by getting Carlson IMO. The Johnson/Johnson trade is a near wash. Nothing I'd get up in arms about.

Agreed he wins with Carlson. But he's my backup behind T. Gonzo, so IMO it's worth it for the others...