[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help on trade advice

s2kheaven

I currently have Pierre, and the owner of Darren McFadden has Mike Bell. I am hearing different things about whether or not there will be a RBBC once Thomas is fully healthy. I just don't know what I should do. I also have LT, beanie, Julius Jones, and Fred Jackson. I kind of need the help at RB, since LT is now in a boot.

The huddle has McFadden higher on the rest of the season value list, but that chart just seems to inconsistent to me. One good game by someone, and they bouce the players around. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance.....

No PPR either....

I currently have Pierre, and the owner of Darren McFadden has Mike Bell. I am hearing different things about whether or not there will be a RBBC once Thomas is fully healthy. I just don't know what I should do. I also have LT, beanie, Julius Jones, and Fred Jackson. I kind of need the help at RB, since LT is now in a boot.

The huddle has McFadden higher on the rest of the season value list, but that chart just seems to inconsistent to me. One good game by someone, and they bouce the players around. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance.....

No PPR either....

I would try and make the trade for McFadden, but seems like there will be a committee there as well. Since it is not a PPR league then it is pick which one you personally think will have a bigger year, and stick with that decision. Your not hurting that bad at RB right now with Fred Jackson and Julius Jones keeping you stable until LT comes back. I don't know about your WR's but I would try and trade Thomas, Jones, or Jackson for a WR.

Looking like I should make this trade so far....I don't need help at receiver right now with moss, ocho, and housh. I really just want more insurance at RB. I appreciate the responses, and hopefully I can get a few more point of views....

Looking like I should make this trade so far....I don't need help at receiver right now with moss, ocho, and housh. I really just want more insurance at RB. I appreciate the responses, and hopefully I can get a few more point of views....

Let me be the lone dissenter here. DMC is still essentially a rookie. Unquestioned talent, yes, but unproven commodity.

I was impressed with OAK on Monday night, but we still don't know how that team or RBBC is going to play out.

I like Thomas better. He's on a much better offense and should have much better opportunity to get red zone touches, which could be exactly what MBush takes away from DMC.

I'd consider offering Jackson for Bell. You get insurance for PT in the short term, lose some upside with FJax. In the end, I think you end up stronger.

It's still fairly close, but I'm liking the Pierre side a little more.

I do appreciate the LT situation makes your dilemma even more challenging. Anyway you can get Sproles?

Good luck.

-Heroes