[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 player for 3 player trade

Wily

PPR league. We also get points for return yards. I've been offered this trade:

I give up: Cutler, Leon Washington & Michael Clayton.

I get: Warner, Marshawn Lynch & Gage

Brady is my starter at QB. I have some unspectacular (so far) RB's: R Brown, W Parker, C Benson, C Taylor & K Faulk.

Gage would likely be my #3 WR.

The only reason I'm hesitant is because Warner looks like he's going to get hurt and I love getting all the extra points from Leon for return yards. I saw that he got 15 rush attempts last week. Last year he never had more than 13 and that was only in one game. In our scoring format last season Lynch only had 20 point more than Leon, and with all the addtional touches Leon should get, that gap will likely close.

Not sure what to do. The other coach is motivated to pull the trigger so he can play Leon this week.

Thoughts?

I pretty much agree with your thoughts. I own Warner in two keeper leagues (he was a holdover from last year) and I'm just not feeling as good about him as I was last year. I still think Cutler will be a low end starter in spite of the rocky start. Washington is a nice player to have in your scoring system and I don't think Lynch is going to be very useful. I consider Gage to be a big upgrade over Clayton.

It's a pretty even trade, so I say go with your gut.

Thanks, I also think Gage is a huge upgrade from Clayton. No one trusts Clayton (with good reason) but i was wondering if he might be in for a better season after the Fitz camp in the offseason and with Bryant hurt. No idea. But I think gage is in for a big season.