[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire WR's

Spartan

I'm not liking my WR match ups this week - Jackson w/o McNabb, Walter's a game time decision. Thinking about dropping either F. Jones or K. Walters. The top Free Agents are: Pierre Garcon & Austin Collie, Mark Bradley, Bess, & L. Coles

Coles is on waivers! Not in any of my leagues! However, his matchup is poor against the Pack. In the past a good #2 WR would give the Packer's fits but now that the Packer's are running the 3-4 they actualy generate a pass rush which could limit Palmer. Looking forward, Coles could come up big if the matchups right. Is K.Britt from Tennesee taken? He's becomming Collins #1 with N.Washington hobbled.

Coles is on waivers! Not in any of my leagues! However, his matchup is poor against the Pack. In the past a good #2 WR would give the Packer's fits but now that the Packer's are running the 3-4 they actualy generate a pass rush which could limit Palmer. Looking forward, Coles could come up big if the matchups right. Is K.Britt from Tennesee taken? He's becomming Collins #1 with N.Washington hobbled.

yes - we have to hold one rookie on the roster so most of the good one's ar egone

I almost dropped Coles in two leagues this week. It's not so much panic as it is Caldwell and Henry's play. It's starting to look like it's going to be a WRBC and I'm not interested in starting 1/4th of a Bengals WRBC. I'll give him one more week and then I'm cutting bait and moving on.

Oh, the question: No, I would not drop Walter or Jones for any of those guys.

Edited by tomfin2000