[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer-advice

Pmeer

new to forum-need advise

In a ppr, qb heavy league (pass td 6 pts)

trade was offered-

I'd be getting:

Andre Johnson

Kevin Smith

Jonathan stewart

for

Fitzgerald

Darren McFadden

Devin Hester

considering because K smith is lone Rb and when fargas comes back afraid that McFadden will share even more carries.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time

Cable has made it pretty clear that McFadden is the starter and either Bush OR Fargas will be employed as the RB2, so while McFadden's will be part of a timeshare each week, he's still slated to get at least half of the touches regardless of what the coaches do with Bush or Fargas.

Having said that, I still see Kevin Smith as an upgrade. I like Fitz a little better than Andre and Stewart/Hester will probably be a wash over the course of the season as neither will be consistent enough to start every week (unless Williams gets injured of course).

At the end of the day, it looks like what you're really doing is trading WR depth for RB depth. Is that the plan? What do your other RBs and WRs look like?

other rbs= deangelo williams, beanie wells, than stable of handcuffs-mccoy, coffee, mendenhall

other wr- roddy white, owens, holt

qb-mcnabb, ryan

te-carlson

i see it the same way-almost like a lateral move-but arizona/warner + madden curse making me nervous about fitz

other rbs= deangelo williams, beanie wells, than stable of handcuffs-mccoy, coffee, mendenhall

other wr- roddy white, owens, holt

qb-mcnabb, ryan

te-carlson

i see it the same way-almost like a lateral move-but arizona/warner + madden curse making me nervous about fitz

I would do it then. Stewart has even more value for you since you have Williams. I know what you mean about the Madden curse. I didn't have the opportunity to draft Fitz, but if I did, I probably would have passed on him.