[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Week 2

HOG88

Who would have imagined that would be a tough call two weeks ago? I'm a little uncomfortable with Warner myself, and the Jags tighten up when they're playing here at home. I'm starting Warner in one league (it's a keeper, so my backup is Stafford) but I'm giving Big Ben the nod over him in another just to spread my risk out a bit.

I'd look at the rest of your lineup (and your opponents) and see which guy you feel gives you the better overall matchup. I still think Warner's ceiling is higher despite Flacco's big week, but Flacco might be a litlle less riskier. If you think you just need solid production to pull out a win, go with Flacco. If you think you need stud numbers, roll the dice on Warner.

Who would have imagined that would be a tough call two weeks ago? I'm a little uncomfortable with Warner myself, and the Jags tighten up when they're playing here at home. I'm starting Warner in one league (it's a keeper, so my backup is Stafford) but I'm giving Big Ben the nod over him in another just to spread my risk out a bit.

I'd look at the rest of your lineup (and your opponents) and see which guy you feel gives you the better overall matchup. I still think Warner's ceiling is higher despite Flacco's big week, but Flacco might be a litlle less riskier. If you think you just need solid production to pull out a win, go with Flacco. If you think you need stud numbers, roll the dice on Warner.

thanks...gona give Flacco a shot think he may have a big week ...