[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh No Romo?

captain77

Should I be nervous about Romo? The free agents are real slim. Any suggestions? Should I wait and see if a backup steps up or are one of the QB's below worthy of Quinn's spot? I realize that isn't saying much...

My best options are:

Stafford

Orton

Collins

Russell

Edited by captain77

Should I be nervous about Romo? The free agents are real slim. Any suggestions? Should I wait and see if a backup steps up or are one of the QB's below worthy of Quinn's spot? I realize that isn't saying much...

My best options are:

Stafford

Orton

Collins

Russell

I think Romo is going to turn a positive corner, tonight he let a lot of people down and in his presser took all of it on his shoulders. Tonight was a wake up call because tonight was big and just like Farve at some point he learned that punting is not all that bad. Romo has put to many good passes together to write him off and he is smart not that he has shown it all the time but the kid is very smart. I am all in with him and sticking with him. I still think he throws 32+ TD's this year.

My best options are:

Stafford

Orton

Collins

Russell

yeah, hang onto Romo for just a bit longer, if he continues to be a bust, then consider getting someone else. But Russell should NEVER be considered a possible starter, EVER. He's not a quarterback, he's just the guy who happens the take the football and chuck it downfield to whomever catches it. Most of the time it's nobody...