[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-2 Start, Pls Help Me Turn This Around

NJ Spartan

Hi,

So I’m 0-2 to start the season in a traditional scoring ESPN.com league. (12 person league) This is not an expert league so I’d hoped w/ the Huddle I could be VERY competitive. That’s not the case so far. I do know that some in my league are such hacks that they’ll go after name recognition (ie. Moss, T. Gonzalez, Warner etc). They also may be late to recognize a new good player (ie. Chris Johnson last year type of player).

So I could either make a trade or maybe I’m best staying the course? I’d like your advice on buy-low players I should try to trade for, or maybe you think I’m best being patient and sitting tight?

I think my biggest problem right now is that Slaton wasn’t the Top Tier 2 running back I drafted him to be, and that Beanie Wells isn’t coming on yet like I hoped.

Here’s my roster, I really appreciate any advice to turn this season around. Thanks!

Warner

Slaton

Beanie Wells

Julius Jones

Randy Moss

Ochocinco

Tony Gonzalez

Vikings

Jeff Reed

Felix Jones

Tim Hightower

Donnie Avery

Musin Muhammad

Jammal Charles

Steve Smith (NYG)

Shaun Hill

Appreciate your advice on how to “fix” my team!

Thanks,

Eric in northern-NJ

I am an owner of Beanie Wells and right now Hightower (on your bench) is getting more touches and passes. So right there my opinion is you should switch them. Also last night looks like Barber got hurt so that increased Felix Jones value. Don't know his condition at this point but something you should take a look at.

I am an owner of Beanie Wells and right now Hightower (on your bench) is getting more touches and passes. So right there my opinion is you should switch them. Also last night looks like Barber got hurt so that increased Felix Jones value. Don't know his condition at this point but something you should take a look at.

OK, thanks for the advice. So although you didn't explicilty state it, sounds like "sit tight" is my best route? I don't want to panic at 0-2 nor do I want to sit on my hands as the season falls away from me.