[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anothony Gonzalez?

Alexfrog

Is it worth keeping Anthony Gonzalez around until he is healthy again? I could drop him to pick up some decent RB depth right now. I have Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark so I feel a bit heavy in the Colts already, and I have Wayne, Wes Welker, and Anquan Boldin as WR options.

Will Gonzalez have good value later or should I pick someone else up now? Thanks!

If you can afford the space then yes, if you are hurting then no.

From what I've seen from and heard about Garcon, he seems like a better talent than Gonzo. I like AG, and I'm an owner, but something screams to me that Garcon has the chance to be a better X receiver than Gonzo could ever be--and that he could make a statement over the next several games to be the starter on the outside with Wayne. It wouldn't hurt Gonzo that terribly, but it would ruin the expectations everyone had for him. When he gets back I'm willing to bet he moves back to the slot, with Garcon and Wayne outside, and Collie off the bench (limiting everyone's value)...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE