[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Ted Ginn JR. for Manningham ,Mike Sims Walker, Kellen Winslow JR. or Keep Ginn?

dfine

In a non keeper, non trading league, where I have to drop a WR for a WR. WR's and TE's are the same. I have to have 6 WR on my Roster and must start 4 WR's each week. This is a 10 team league.

Scoring 10% yardage for rushing and receiving, 5 points for TD's, No PPR. Special Teams doesn't count. Now that I got all the details out of the way.

First, here are my 6 WR's

Steve Smith (CAR), Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson, Nate Burelson, Laurent Robinson and Ted Ginn.

Up until last nights game against Indy, I was ready to drop Ginn. He is so unpredictable. Then he has a 100 yards last night. He is my 4th WR out of 4 that I have to start and a bye week fill in. I haven't started him yet this year. I have started Robinson and Burleson each once in the last two weeks as my 4th WR. The only reason I will have to start Ginn is bye week fill in as I said earlier.

Remember I have to drop a WR for another WR.

Here are my options that could be an upgrade.

Mario Manningham (NYG)

Mike Sims Walker (JAC)

Kellen Winslow(TB) Tight End

I could also wait to see how Ginn does another week or so, but Walker and Manningham and maybe even Winslow, will probably be gone by this week.

Other guys available that I could pick up later, I mean next week or a in two weeks, would be in no particular order,

Chaz Schilens(OAK)

Johnny Knox(CHI)

Steve Breaston(ARI)

What do you think I should do? Go after Mannington or Walker or stay with Ginn, at least for now, and pick up someone later if he really is a bust or erratic.

Thanks.

Up until last nights game against Indy, I was ready to drop Ginn. He is so unpredictable. Then he has a 100 yards last night.

Ummm, it's been 2 weeks?? So one week is unpredictable? I thought he had a very good game last night and he dropped a TD pass that he should have caught!! I have him as well, but I didn't draft him as a starter to begin with. He will do wellin PPR league, and should be a good bye week filler for any other league at the very leaast, so I'm hanging on to him. Don't jump the gun too early in the season, you might regret it!!!

Hope that helps

Edited by Piranha-z