[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Wells

tamu44

We start two RB, I have LT ,McGahee, Grant, T. Choice( just picked up) and Beanie Wells. Should I hang on to Wells or drop him for a FA. I dont know if he will pan out this year or what. I am leaning toward just dropping him for maybe Knox or someone like that. We are PPR also. Your input is appreciated.

We start two RB, I have LT ,McGahee, Grant, T. Choice( just picked up) and Beanie Wells. Should I hang on to Wells or drop him for a FA. I dont know if he will pan out this year or what. I am leaning toward just dropping him for maybe Knox or someone like that. We are PPR also. Your input is appreciated.

I say keep him. Depends on how desperate your WR situation is. Do you HAVE to have Knox? Wells is probably always going to be the 'hurt' guy, but he is a very good runner.

I say keep him. Depends on how desperate your WR situation is. Do you HAVE to have Knox? Wells is probably always going to be the 'hurt' guy, but he is a very good runner.

i like Wells and think the Cards get him going soon...possibly this week against the Colts.....(Ronnie B torched them last night..)....so, I think Wells has a decent night.......