[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice about receivers...

ParLawGod

Hello! I was hoping I could get advice from some fellow football fans regarding my current situation at receiver. There are eight teams in my league, and we start three receivers each week. My receivers right now:

Larry Fitzgerald

Greg Jennings

Brandon Marshall

Derrick Mason

Antonio Bryant

My dilemma: Marshall/Mason/Bryant have all been sleepers so far (Bryant because of injury of course). Do any of you think it would be appropriate to drop any of those three for receivers such as Mario Manningham or Steve Smith (Giants)? None of the three I have have been a solid #3 receiver for me.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Thanks!

I've also been considering adding Steve Smith (NY) as well...he is available in my league. For some reason I could really see both Smith and Manningham having 1000+ yard seasons. Do you think it would be overkill to have two receivers from the same team on my fantasy roster? I've never done that before...