[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jump off the Pierre/Bell bandwagon?

The only upside I can see is if you are in a PPR league. Bell will get some good touches for a while, but I expect some good things from PT when he's fully back. Week 6 and beyond, PT will be in the top 10...at least that's my opinion which some people think I'm a heroin adict!

The only upside I can see is if you are in a PPR league. Bell will get some good touches for a while, but I expect some good things from PT when he's fully back. Week 6 and beyond, PT will be in the top 10...at least that's my opinion which some people think I'm a heroin adict!

The Huddle seems to be pretty low on Bell and Thomas right now, which surprised me. It could have to do with the uncertainty of their injury situations.

On the flip side, they seem to be reasonable confident of DMC and have rated him in RB2 territory.

Considering the strength of my team (ADP, Peyton, Jennings, Bowe), I'm not looking for home-run hitters but I am looking for lower risk and injury insurance.

Any more thoughts?