[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR WDIS

Hugh 0ne

32 team league, which would explain the lack of depth at the WR position. Lee Evans is my #1 WR, then I need to start one of the following:

Muhsin Muhammed at Dallas

or

Mike Walker at Houston

I'm not sold on Walker, might be a one week wonder, but is he worth a shot since my only other viable option is Muhammed?

Standard scoring.

TIA. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Well Hugh, it's a good question and here's my take:

Dallas allows 235 YPG and 2 TD's/game through the air, that puts them slightly about average. Houston is a little worse, allowing 251 YPG, and also the same 2 TD's/game. So the matchup is technically irrelevant, and both games are on the road so that's a wash too. I'd say Walker is the risk/reward player. Muhammed should get you 40-50 yards and possibly a TD. Wlaker might get you 10 yards and 0 TD's, but he might get you 100 yards and 2 TD's. So, if you wanna play safe, go with Mush, if you're feeling lucky (or need a big day to have any chance to win) play Walker but know that he could do nothing.

Good luck, you're a GREAT guy!

Well Hugh, it's a good question and here's my take:

Dallas allows 235 YPG and 2 TD's/game through the air, that puts them slightly about average. Houston is a little worse, allowing 251 YPG, and also the same 2 TD's/game. So the matchup is technically irrelevant, and both games are on the road so that's a wash too. I'd say Walker is the risk/reward player. Muhammed should get you 40-50 yards and possibly a TD. Wlaker might get you 10 yards and 0 TD's, but he might get you 100 yards and 2 TD's. So, if you wanna play safe, go with Mush, if you're feeling lucky (or need a big day to have any chance to win) play Walker but know that he could do nothing.

Good luck, you're a GREAT guy!

Wow, good stuff. Thanks for the insight, you're a fantasy football mastermind. :wacko:

I don't know who Mike Walker is. I know plenty about the Cowboys secondary. Muhammed has at least as good a shot at 100 yards and 2 TDs as whoever the hell Mike Walker is. The Cowboys secondary is going to go into the game trying to sell the idea that they will shut down Smith and take their chances with Muhammed beating them. In theory, the Cowboys secondary sucks and Muhammed will beat them.

Two caveats. First is that the Cowboys secondary blows so bad that Smith still might kick their a$$es up and down the field so bad Jake doesn't even need to look at Muhammed. Second, I am always wrong and after two games in hibernation, the Cowboys defense will wake up Monday night. The Cowboys defense has been pathetic. Two games is a trend, three is a fact. Their backs will be against the wall so if they have a good game in them, it will be Monday night.

You'd probably have been just as well off had I not bothered to reply at all. Good luck anyways.