[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS 2 Flex Positions

conian

I have one Flex spot up for grabs this week and struggling to figure which I should start because they all have similar potentials.

Breakdown of Line-up

QB - Flacco

RB1 - Willis McGahee

Flex (RB/WR/TE) - MJD

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Santonio Homes

Flex (RB/WR/TE) - Manningham, Ryan Grant or Sims-Walker

TE: Witten

K: Tynes

DST: Philly

Manningham is hot, and makes things happen after the catch and is going up against TB's lackluster Secondary - So he looks like a good option 70-100yds and a TD probably

Sims-Walker (fragile as he may be) is healthy on an offense without much at WR except they aged Holt and MJD. Jaguars are likely to be playing from behind and will see a lot of passing, especially in the second half, against a mediocre AT BEST secondary - So he looks like possibly 70 + yds and a TD too

Ryan Grant is a get the job done RB...nothing exciting here, except he goes against ST. Louis DST. who has given up an avg of 130yds and .5td pergame to RB's, and after the first two Games CIN DST and CHI DST are both in the TOP 10 vs the RUN....with that said Grant could potentially have a 100yd day with a TD to boot.

It's hard for me to decide at this point...they are all likely to put up similar numbers, but I don't want to sit points on my bench like I have the last two weeks: I sat Holmes in week 1 and McGahee and Jackson in week 2...I managed to win still, however, I can't keep sitting the better players and expect to keep winning.

ANy thoughts, advice help is MUCH appreciated.

THANKS

** MY FANTASY TEAM IS LISTED BELOW