[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick My Week 3 Roster

Six Burgh

First post here, hope I get some help........ this is my first year playing FF and i'm in a high performance yardage league that is non-PPR. I'm currently 1-1 in the standings and I'm playing a top point team this week....With that said looking to get a stellar starting line up. We start (QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, D/ST, K )Here's my players :

Matt Schaub, Hou QB , Tom Brady, NE QB

Frank Gore, SF RB , Kevin Smith, Det RB , Larry Johnson, KC RB , Chris Wells, Ari RB , Marshawn Lynch, Buf RB

Derrick Mason, Bal WR , Marques Colston, NO WR , Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR , Josh Morgan, SF WR , Earl Bennett, Chi WR

Dallas Clark, Ind TE , Jeremy Shockey, NO TE

Falcons D/ST

Nick Folk, Dal K

First post here, hope I get some help........ this is my first year playing FF and i'm in a high performance yardage league that is non-PPR. I'm currently 1-1 in the standings and I'm playing a top point team this week....With that said looking to get a stellar starting line up. We start (QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, D/ST, K )Here's my players :

Matt Schaub, Hou QB , Tom Brady, NE QB

Frank Gore, SF RB , Kevin Smith, Det RB , Larry Johnson, KC RB , Chris Wells, Ari RB , Marshawn Lynch, Buf RB

Derrick Mason, Bal WR , Marques Colston, NO WR , Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR , Josh Morgan, SF WR , Earl Bennett, Chi WR

Dallas Clark, Ind TE , Jeremy Shockey, NO TE

Falcons D/ST

Nick Folk, Dal K

6- welcome to the huddle, let me give you a quick "Go Cardinals" to start you off, hope we get another shot at you!

I would love to say Schaub over Brady, but how do you sit Tom? He should have a break out game this week as NE has a ton to prove after this week.

WR are easy (Fitz/Colston) all year

RB Gore is a lock, and I like Beenie to score this week from 20+ and hold on to the ball better, Indy's run D looked very soft on Monday.

Flex I start Smith against Wash, he should get the touches and come close to a hundy.

TE Shockey

You have the rest....good luck!