[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quickie FLEX help

shishkabab

For the very fact that RBs generally score more in flex positions, I would go w/ McFadden. Hell, I would go with McFadden regardless. Williams has yet to break out (I own him and am benching him this week). Cotchery has more upside this week than Williams IMO. But, like all WRs, this could be a big game for either. Hope that helped.

I'd go with a toss up between cotch and mcfadden. Tenn pass defense is horrible this year and they cant get any pressure on the QB. alot of people arent giving denver any respect, but their switch to the 3-4 has been huge for them, and mcfadden hasnt exactly been that great sleeper everyone including me thought.

I already mentioned this in another post, but keep in mind that with McFadden he just lost his BFF on the O-Line (left tackle). Denver isn't that prolific against the run but the loss still might pose a problem this week. I'll be honest here about my bias for Williams this week since he's on my roster. I just think that Romo will make it a point to target him a-plenty this week. Romo is on the hot seat with all the ill advised passes he made last week and somewhat also for ignoring Roy after their initial miscommunication. And so is Roy, since he hasn't stepped up yet as a WR #1. So, together they will make nice and spank that mediocre pass D of Car. At least that's what I'm hoping for. As for Cotchery, Sanchez is looking good so far but his love affair is with Keller. And considering how many 3rd downs they've failed to convert so far I'm not as confidant as the others above me that he'll see enough passes to break out. Yet.

Edited by ChantMyName

I like WILLIAMS vs. weak secondary

I'd like Williams more if he didn't have a weak QB. Denver's Defense is overrated. Look for OAK to win this game at home and keep the ball out of Cross-eyed Russell's hands.