[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS and another question

Glelas

WDIS at 3rd WR? All 3 of my bench WR have been awful.

Also, would you grab Edelman just in case Welker doesn't play, and if so, who would you drop?

10 man league. PPR.

QB - Edwards

RB - Slaton

RB - Jones-Drew

WR - Welker

WR - Smith NYG

WR -

TE - Witten

DEF - Titans

K - Gould

Bench

QB - Ryan

RB - Washinton

RB - Wells

WR - Muhsin Mohammed

WR - Berrian

WR - Royal

Well, I'll say this as far as what you've got, Favre's arm will be tested this week against the 'niners. They won't stop A.P. but they have been great so far against the run. Something like below 60 yards on avg. Like I said, A.P. will surpass those numbers but I think Favre will have to open up the field in this game. Which should mean Berrian will get more targets. I really like P. Harvin though as far their receivers are concerned. Either way, the Vikings receivers will get more action this Sunday. As far as Welker, I just don't know. Seems too early to depend on his backup even as a WR3. Anybody else on your WW?

Edited by ChantMyName

Well, I'll say this as far as what you've got, Favre's arm will be tested this week against the 'niners. They won't stop A.P. but they have been great so far against the run. Something like below 60 yards on avg. Like I said, A.P. will surpass those numbers but I think Favre will have to open up the field in this game. Which should mean Berrian will get more targets. I really like P. Harvin though as far their receivers are concerned. Either way, the Vikings receivers will get more action this Sunday. As far as Welker, I just don't know. Seems too early to depend on his backup even as a WR3. Anybody else on your WW?

here is what is left on the WW for WRs (the top couple)

Stuckey, Chansi

Robinson, Laurent

Sims-Walker, Mike

Garcon, Pierre

Henry, Chris

Clayton, Mark

Avant, Jason

Murphy, Louis

Jones, Jacoby

Stokley, Brandon

Washington, Kelley

Austin, Miles