[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR'S

aterry1979

DeSean Jackson vs KC

Eddie Royal vs OAK

Devin Hester vs SEA

Torry Holt vs HOU

With DeSean Jackson hurt, everyone's in the mix this week. If Jackson plays, im starting him. If not, who would you go with? Royal is a bust so far but is that his fault? Oakland will put no pressure on Orton but will that matter? Hester Is playihg a tough secondary but can get the long ball a few times and will benefit the team, im leaning towards him as one of my starters. Holt has been mediocre at best but Houston is giving up yardage like its candy every week. He also vented his frustration with not getting enough passes. Houston may show up though so hes a tough call. I would go with Royal and Hester(yes Royal). If DeSean Jackson plays, then i would like to take Hester as my 2nd WR, what do you think? :wacko:

I would go Hester and actually give Holt another shot this week if Jackson is questionable. Just a gut feel, that's all, but he's due.

I have Jackson as well but worried about his status. If he is starting, I think you have to play him though, he is explosive, but the QB situation doesn't help matters either :-(

I would go Hester and actually give Holt another shot this week if Jackson is questionable. Just a gut feel, that's all, but he's due.

I have Jackson as well but worried about his status. If he is starting, I think you have to play him though, he is explosive, but the QB situation doesn't help matters either :-(

I believe he is going to play. Hes very explosive and Kolb is not that bad. throwing over 350+ yards in his starting debut isnt too shabby. With westbrook hurt and mccoy still young and unproven, the passing game will be bigger than ever this week. as far as holt, i expected big things from him this year with a qb that can be mobile and throw at the same time. I know he will break out soon and stay there but not sure if its this week. Houston is giving up alot of yards but they arent a cupcake defense either. they can play cover 2 and cover holt and walker all day. MJD is reportingly hurt so im not sure whats going to happen. I think hester is the safe bet but the 2nd wr is tough.

I believe he is going to play. Hes very explosive and Kolb is not that bad. throwing over 350+ yards in his starting debut isnt too shabby. With westbrook hurt and mccoy still young and unproven, the passing game will be bigger than ever this week. as far as holt, i expected big things from him this year with a qb that can be mobile and throw at the same time. I know he will break out soon and stay there but not sure if its this week. Houston is giving up alot of yards but they arent a cupcake defense either. they can play cover 2 and cover holt and walker all day. MJD is reportingly hurt so im not sure whats going to happen. I think hester is the safe bet but the 2nd wr is tough.

Yeah, I agree about Kolb, the only reason I mentioned the QB issue is because I think Vick will take away some TD points, especially if they get in the redzone. They are gonna run him IMO. DJ is a great option when healthy, that's for sure.